Services

Our Services

Quality Services

procurement-1

How To Purchase

Step 1: Identify Your Basic Needs.
Step 2: Contact our sales engineer.
Step 3: Sales engineer gives you solutions.
Step 4: Payment with TT/credit card,
30% first and then pay the balance of 70 when the machine is finished
Step 5: Sea transportation

Guidance

Installation Guidance

Documentation,
video,
voice call,
video call,
remote online
fertilizer machine installation guidance
for you

Customization

Customization

Machine color,
logo,
design,
package,
carton mark,
manual etc
can be customized!

invoice-payment-terms

Payment Terms

We support bank electronic transfer (TT) and credit cards. For other payment methods, pls contact us. We support EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU, DDP, etc.
You can pay 30% first, and we will take pictures and send videos to you after our factory has finished producing the machines. Then you pay the remaining 70%.
Regarding payment currency: We support USD, EUR, RMB and other mainstream currencies around the world.

After-Sales Service

Paying for our machines is just the beginning of the service.
Our workers and engineers will help you to operate the machine quickly.
We support free warranty and parts replacement within 1 year (damage caused by non-human factors).
Our sales engineers are 7*24 hours online.
If you encounter problems during the daily use, you can contact us at any time.

Professionality

Ainuok Is A Leading Fertilizer Machine Manufacturer

Your Best Fertilizer Machine Manufacturer and Fertilizer Machine Supplier in China

Best Fertilizer Equipment Manufacturer

Founded in 2010, Anyang Ainuok Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd is specialised in the research, development, production and sales of all kinds of fertilizer making machines for more than 10 years.

We have got quality certifications of ISO9001, SGS, and CE etc. Machine color, logo, design, package, carton mark, manual etc can be customized!

With a production ability of 5000 sets per year, AINUOK is the largest fertilizer making machine factory in China.

Fertilizer making machines have been exported to South Korea, Mongolia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Poland, Nigeria, Tanzania, South Africa, Canada etc 120 countries and districts.

Warmly welcome clients to visit Ainuok factory.

Ainuok Fertilizer Machine Manufacturer

13 Years Of Undefeated Success

Ainuok has been focusing on the production of compound fertilizer production lines and organic fertilizer production lines for over 13 years.

Ainuok is the best Fertilizer Machine Manufacturer in China.

Factory

10,000 square meters plant for fertilizer machines with more than 125 workers

R&D

30+ engineers with 13+ years of manufacturing experience

Customization

Customized according to your needs

Export

13 years of export experience, familiar with the export processes and documents

Market

Fertilizer machines had been sold in 120 countries. Welcome to apply for a local distributor

Service

1 year free warranty, support customization, 7*24 online service consultation

Request a Quote

Ready to Work Together? Build a Fertilizer Machine Project with us!

All form data will be kept strictly confidential!Please rest assured.

Scroll to Top

Tell Us Your Needs

All form data will be kept strictly confidential!Please rest assured ❤